Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Kaboom 3 in1 Bathroom Cleaner

Received this from my friends at Smiley 360 for my honest review.

I have to say it has helped me cut my bathroom cleaning pretty much in half!

I sprayed down my whole bathroom and wiped it all away in a matter of minutes. What I'm left with after that ? A super clean, shiny and disenfected bathroom! With little effort!

I love the pleasant scent and that I didn't have to scrub hard at all! Didn't even feel like I was cleaning! I loved that it worked so great and got the job done effortlessly!

Adding this to my list of go to cleaners for deep cleaning and in between freshen ups.

Check it out here:  Kaboom

And here is my super shiny bathroom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mugs, Glasses, Keychains, T-Shirts

 Some items that I have recently made.   Go visit All Things Wise on Instagram to see more! DM for information! Instagram