Sunday, January 3, 2016

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

Received a free sample of cetaphil moisturizing cream in my Jingle VoxBox from the guys over at @influenster 

I've been using Cetaphil for years and I absolutely live this cream and all of their gentle products. 

This cream I find is best in the cold winter months when skin tends to get really dried out and cracked. 

I use this everyday when I get out of the shower to keep my skin soft and moisturizers. 

It has a pleasant scent and doesn't leave your skin greasy at all.

Definitely my go-to lotion! 


Check out Cetaphil for yourself at www.cetaphil.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mugs, Glasses, Keychains, T-Shirts

 Some items that I have recently made.   Go visit All Things Wise on Instagram to see more! DM for information! Instagram