Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My first CrowdTap Mission!!



I couldn't wait to try these out so as soon as Crowdtap sent them to me I went straight to work!! I love Aveeno products so I was super excited to receive these.

First up is the the lotion:

The subtle coconut scent is just right and it leaves my skin super soft and not greasy at all. I use it morning and night all over and always after my shower. So far my skin is not dry or cracky and feels super soft to the touch.

The bodywash:

Loved the subtle scent of coconut and it makes a ton of lather which I love! Rinses off super clean and leaves skin feeling soft - not tight like some soaps/body washes do

So to sum up: Great stuff!!

Go join to get your yourself a chance to try out great products!


I’m a member of the Crowdtap AVEENO® rewards program, and AVEENO® sent me samples of its AVEENO® SKIN RELIEF GENTLE SCENT Lotion Nourishing Coconut to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mugs, Glasses, Keychains, T-Shirts

 Some items that I have recently made.   Go visit All Things Wise on Instagram to see more! DM for information! Instagram