Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Apple Pie Taquitos

Apple Pie Taquitos


I came across this recipe from a post on facebook and then linked to this blog - 



Jocooks posted this recipe on her blog and its wonderful and super easy! I am by no means a cook or Baker but when there is something this easy and delicious - I'm all over it!!! The picture here is from her blog as well and when you click on the link you can see more photos and step by step instructions. I did these in like 15 minutes plus the baking time!
Before I knew it I was eating them up!!
My photo of my completed ones are here as well right below her photo!





Recipe reposted with permission from jocooks - check out her blog at JoCooks Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mugs, Glasses, Keychains, T-Shirts

 Some items that I have recently made.   Go visit All Things Wise on Instagram to see more! DM for information! Instagram